Tuesday, April 8, 2014

If Friends Were Flowers

Hello to all of my friends and fans.  Love all this great spring weather here in Western Colorado...just glad I am not in the mountains.  Man o man, they are getting hit hard with the snow. Speaking of spring weather, I am LOVING all of the fun floral themed paper crafting projects floating around paper crafting land.  I have a question for all of you,
What ribbon color do you use most often in the spring?  Leave me a comment and I will choose one random winner for a secret Really Reasonable Ribbon mystery ribbon prize!  
I gravitate towards bright (sometimes neon) and cheery colors.  A LOT of yellow and bright green!  Love the teal colors too.  Would love to see what everyone else uses too!

On this fun coaster turned tag I used RRR Elastic Double Ruffles Black.  I have used this particular ribbon in past projects and just loved the outcome.  It is such a fun ribbon with the double sided ruffles.  I also used Seam Binding in Purple Nite.  I added a simple orange button to the top of my bow that I tied using the Bow It All.  I put everything together using Xyron Adhesive too!  The flower is from Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy Bloomin' Beautiful.  The Sentiment is also Crafter's Companion Sentimentials Memories Are Made.  I am totally in love with these giant bold flowers!  This is also for the monthly challenge at Crafter's Companion now being held on the FB page.  





Thank so much for joining me today.  I have several way to follow all of the upcoming projects I will be posting.  Hope to see you on social media soon!  ----->>>----->>> See you soon!

This fun tag is held together and never coming apart thanks to Xyron adhesive!  Gotta LOVE the 5" Creative Station.  It makes paper projects a breeze!

POST UPDATE: RIBBON WINNER:



Thank you so much for the lovely comment Susan B!!!  To claim your prize please message me through Facebook HERE.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis