Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy

Happy Birthday To ME!  LOL!!!  I share my birthday with some cool stars!  Russell Crowe (has anyone seen his new movie Noah?), Billie Holiday, and Jackie Chan!  I really just missed a good one though by just a couple days Pharrell Williams turned 41 on the 5th.  I just LOVE his Happy music video (and the song!)

Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  Yes today is my birthday.  We did a little bit of celebrating this weekend.  I got to go to my favorite sushi restaurant.  Love, love, love me some sushi.  Bean even loves it.  It was so much fun sitting up to the sushi bar and watching the fabulous guys roll up a storm.

Today I have this fun card for the newest release at Crafters Companion-Every Day With Barkley.  He is so cute in his little crown.  I also added a birthday sentiment from the Sentimintials-Memories Are Made set.  My twine is from Really Reasonable Ribbon...love the blue and white stripe.  


I have used Spectrum Noir markers in the following colors to color this fun Barkley image: IG2,3,4,8 BGR2,3 GB4,6,7 TB8.




Thank you so much for joining me on my special day!  Hope your day will be as fun as mine!

Would LOVE it if you followed me!!!  ------>>>----->>>





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis