Hi to all my friends and followers. I am really excited to be a part of this fun group. I have really made a lot of new accuantances and I have been able to grow my Google+ page (where I share all of my crafty goodness) to almost 500! Thank you so much to Amanda for allowing me to be co-hosting this week! I look forward to G+ing with all of you.
Here is what Amanda has to say about our fun circle hop:
Are you looking to grow your circles on Google+? Do you want better SEO and increased website exposure? This is the place to be! Welcome to the mommy is coocoo circles hop.
*Update we've created a facebook group for Creative bloggers who google+. Message me here with your email address if you would like to be in to the group.
Now it's time to party!
I will include you in our shared circle if you...
2. Add all of the cohost to one of your circles.
3. Link up your Google+ url NOT your blog url.
4. Share a creative post (i.e. posts about cooking, DIY, crafts, etc...) to the public on Google+ and include the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo.
5. Socialize - The more shares a website or blog post has the better chance it has of ranking well.
- Add new friends to your circles.
- Comment and Share posts you really enjoy!
- Throughout the day +1 posts with the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo on Google+
*If you want to grow your presence on Google+ email (me) Amanda at mommyiscoocoo(at)gmail(dot)com to cohost.