Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Birthday CMC!

 

This week the Color Me Creative Classroom is celebrating its 2nd Birthday and we are celebrating in a BIG WAY with a week long bash!  There will be fun challenges, games and some awesome prizes to win and EVERYONE is welcome to join in on the fun! 
Grand Prize this year will be a NEW SIZZIX VAGABOND!!
Everyday there will be a new game/challenge that you can participate in for a chance at some great prizes!  Head over the CMC Classroom and find out more details---the Birthday Bash info can be found in the GROUPS tab, just click on the Birthday Bash Group to join in!
And today the CMC Challenge DT has a fun Birthday Themed Blog Hop to kick off all the fun! 
Make sure to hop along and leave a comment, two lucky commenters (picked at random) will each win a $20 Gift Certificate to a crafty online store!!  So have fun and party, party, party!!

You should have come from the creative blog of Renkata!

I have used a stamp from My Favorite Things.  It is the Pure Innocence Karate Boy.  I have also used this weeks sketch from MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club.
I also cut my cute Mini Pennants with sentiments from the Die-namics.


I have used the following Copics to create my Birthday Card.


Before I send you to your next stop on the hop, I just wanted to personally say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to CMC!  It is such a fun place to share projects and to see some amazing talent.  I feel so honored to be on the CMC DT!

Your next stop is Marie


Entered my card in the following Challenges:
Card Cupids-Birthday Cards for Boys
Crafting When We Can-One for the Boys
Gingerloft Challenge-Happy Birthday
Spectacular Sunday Challenge-Cute as a Button
Craft your Days Away-Boys card + Button
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis