Friday, March 1, 2013

Stampotique March Release Blog Hop

Today Stampotique and the design team would love to invite you to join us for a Blog Hop to introduce our new release.  Our design team (as well as a few of the stamp designers) have created some fabulous creations to show off these awesome new stamps, you are going to LOVE them.
Hop through the all the links and leave comments along the way for your chance to win some new stamps.  We will choose random commenters and announce on our next challenge the winners who will get some of thew new images.

If you want an additional chance to win some Stampotique goodies, join us for at the Stampotique Designer's Challenges.

For this card I used the New Zara stamp "Upward Bound" 7310O" and " Happy Birthday"
My papers are My Minds Eye "The Sweetest thing Honey"
Twinery Twine and Prima Flowers
Copics





The images I used for this tag are "Wildflower Verse 3071F" and  "Dandelion Duo 3068m"
My papers are My Minds Eye
The Dandelion's are stamped in Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder
I then did a water coloring technique with my Copics
Pearls- Miriam's Crafting Supplies
Ribbon-3Girl Jam





If you are just happening upon this blog, you will want to start at Stampotique Designer's Challenge where you can find the master list.  From my blog you will want to hop on over to Jo Capper-Sandon blog.


Jenn Cochran ====You are Here

Thanks for hopping with us today, we can't wait to hear which stamps are your favorites from this release.

The whole March release collection can be viewed on the Stampotique website.
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis