Sunday, April 3, 2011

PTT#9 Anything Goes + A Handmade Flower

Good morning friends!!  Today I have a cute card I made for my challenge blog.  We are wrapping up our March Madness with Anything Goes + A handmade flower.  I used the video that Twosdays Techniques provided on how to make a handmade flower with a butterfly punch.  They are our month long sponsor at PTT.  Check out the video HERE.  For my card I have used an image from Chi Chi Memories.  She is such a perfect little birthday girl!  So cute!!!  My shaped card is from The Cutting Cafe and can be found HERE along with the banner sentiment. 



Thanks so much for visiting!  I really do enjoy your comments!

Paper: Imaginisce- All Kinds of Happy: Chatty Cake Chatty Cake
Digi: Chi Chi Memories
Template: The Cutting Cafe RIBBON SENTIMENTS BANNER SET & SHAPED CARD
Extras:  Butterfly die cuts from SCAL, micro brads (Recollections), Copics, Memento Ink



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shape and so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your beautiful pink blossoms!! Awesome work, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love how your flowers turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you too are have a thing for pink at the moment, must be something in the air lol. I really love the shape of this card and your close up of your handmade flowers is stunning as it shows the intricacy of the petals and I love how you have your flowers standing tall, where as I had flattened mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Jenn, love it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooooooooooooo this is super cute.....i love it jenn....love it love it...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenn - love how your flowers came out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is adorable and really cute.. great little flowers too.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis