Sunday, April 3, 2011

TUIC March Challenge: March comes in like a Lion and out like a Lamb

So true even here in Colorado.....Last week we had highs in the upper 70's.  Then came April :0(  today's high was in the upper 30's...WHAT??  Just enough to make my allergies go crazy, in turn making me what to scratch my eyes!!! No kidding, then how would I see to make cards....thank you Zyrtek!
My blogging bestie Dawn at Sunny Side Up, is hosting our monthly challenge for our TUIC blog group.  What a fun one...so hope you like my entry!  Check out all the other entries HERE.

Paper: K&CO
Card Template: The Cutting Cafe-Nesting Frame Shaped Card
Stamp: Michaels
Digi: Pixi Dust Studios
Extras: Ribbon tag, wire ribbon, colored dot,
Copics:
YR-00, 02, 15, 21, 68
Y-19
R-30
RV-23
C-2
BG-02

Challenges I have entered:
digiswithattitudechallenges- Anything Goes
prairiefairyfridays-Oh Spring
fairyknoll-Whatever
stampchallenges-Digital

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis