Saturday, April 2, 2011

iCopic PINK DT Call

Have you ever found a company that is well rounded?  They are professional, have EXCELLENT customer service, a free membership program, and a selection of your "go to" products that beats all the rest?  Well iCopic is mine.  I was referred to iCopic from a couple of members of my blog group.  What a fantastic store and so many fun products.....especially COPICS!!!  Find them HERE.  Visit their blog HERE.


In my Mothers Day card I am using one of two products I order from iCopics....Copics!!!  I also have an Airbrush System that I just love!  The theme for this post is PINK.  I used as many different shades of pink as I possibly could.  My image was a freebie from Mabelle Wimsey and Star Studios-Alex with flowers.  This is the perfect image for a Mother's Day card from a boy.  Hope you like it...and wish me luck.  I would just love to be part of this delightful company!

Paper: K&CO
Digi: Alex with Flowers (Mabelle Wimsey and Star Studios), Sentiment-For that Wonderful Mom Printable Stamp Set (The Cutting Cafe)
Copics: Sketch- All Purchased from iCopic
E 11, 31, 50, 53
R 20, 30
RV 23,25,29
Y 11,19,21,38
YG 03,13
C 2,5,7
BG 02,05,07
Extras: ribbon (The Ribbon Boutique), pearls (K&CO), flowers (Recollections), dimensionals (Recollections), ATG



Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis