Sunday, March 20, 2011

Party Time Tuesdays#7 + Baby Bud Designs + The Cutting Cafe

Wow I wonder if I could fit any more of my DT's into 1 card!!!  LOL!!!  I just love all of them so much, that it makes it easy to combined! 
This week over on my challenge blog, Party Time Tuesdays, I challenge my DT to make an easel card, use our talented sketch designer Stacy Koo's sketch and make sure there is a shamrock somewhere on the card.  They did great!  You should go check out there fabulous cards HERE.

We have fabulous prizes this week.  For the entry who has the most Irish card, you will win a $20 online credit to Circle B.  Baby Bud Designs is giving a way a couple of their adorable images too.  Our monthly sponsor is Twosdays Techniques.




Here is my take on the easel card, sketch + shamrocks:

Paper: Digital from The Cutting Cafe Here
Digi: Baby Bud Designs: Beatrice Here
Stamp: Michaels
Extras: Shamrocks from The Cutting Cafe HERE, Ribbon, button.

Don't forget Baby Buds Designs is having a "Ribbon & Bows" challenge HERE.



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Really cute! Great use of shamrocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really sweet Jenn. I like the last one with the subtle gradation of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Oh Oh, this is sooooo cute!!! I looooove how you made Beatrice into a little irish bumble bee! Very clever! Love those blingy wings! Very cute Jenn!
    Hugs, Krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is one of my favorite st. patties cards I have seen...she is cute and the greens are perfect...hugs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis