Monday, March 21, 2011

Paper Cupcake-Magical Mondays: Freebie + Vintage Card or Tag

It is another magical Monday!  This week over at the Paper Cupcakes blog our challenge is to make a vintage card or tag.  Well, I made a vintage card-tag.  I saw my first card-tag on the Pretty Pressings blog.  Claudia has a direct link to the instructions. 


On my card-tag I have used the freebie "doodle flower 4".  Fun challenge Nina!  Thanks.  Hope you will all take the time to go over to the Paper Cupcake blog and Check out my fellow DT members fun Vintage creations.  You will also be able to pick up the freebie!


Paper: Classic Bailey- K&CO
Digi: Doodle Flower 4-Paper Cupcake, Summer Tickets-Paper Cupcakes
Extras: Ribbon, misc. Flowers, copics, thread, rhinestones

Challenges I am entering:
digidoodleshopsbest.-Anything goes
papercutzchallenge-Anything goes
sugarcreekhollow- Anything goes
shellysimagesblog-Anything goes
onestopcraftchallenge-Diamonds are a girls best friend
annabellestamps-Say it with a tag
papertakeweekly-Trio
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis