Monday, March 21, 2011

Paper Cupcake-Magical Mondays: Freebie + Vintage Card or Tag

It is another magical Monday!  This week over at the Paper Cupcakes blog our challenge is to make a vintage card or tag.  Well, I made a vintage card-tag.  I saw my first card-tag on the Pretty Pressings blog.  Claudia has a direct link to the instructions. 


On my card-tag I have used the freebie "doodle flower 4".  Fun challenge Nina!  Thanks.  Hope you will all take the time to go over to the Paper Cupcake blog and Check out my fellow DT members fun Vintage creations.  You will also be able to pick up the freebie!


Paper: Classic Bailey- K&CO
Digi: Doodle Flower 4-Paper Cupcake, Summer Tickets-Paper Cupcakes
Extras: Ribbon, misc. Flowers, copics, thread, rhinestones

Challenges I am entering:
digidoodleshopsbest.-Anything goes
papercutzchallenge-Anything goes
sugarcreekhollow- Anything goes
shellysimagesblog-Anything goes
onestopcraftchallenge-Diamonds are a girls best friend
annabellestamps-Say it with a tag
papertakeweekly-Trio
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Love paisley Jenn in all the many forms there are. I think it is the complexity of the designs that appeal the most. Might just have to mosey over to Paper Cupcakes and have a look.
    Your card tag is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jenn! Wonderful blend of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific card and I love all the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow GF, you aced this challenge!!! Gorgeous tag! Love the way you 3d'd the image, all the embellies and your coloring. Everytime I visit I have to smile cause you blog is just the cutest. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tag! I love what you did and the colors are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag! Wonderful colors and details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenn! I love this tag. Thanks so much for sharing your project with us this week at Shelly's Images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic tag Jenn, love that flower and just love the pretty flowers and bling, fab take on the tag challenge, thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous tag, with beautiful colours and embellishments!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the vintage patchwork feel of your card Jenn and all that stitching. Your bling flourish is a nice touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your tag Jenn!! Your stitching really adds a lot to this! Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :)
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh! aren't YOU fancy with that sewing. Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this shabby chic beauty!! What a great tag, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice tag! I love the colors and the extra detail like the sticking! Great job on all those challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my GOSH, Jenn! This is gorgeous! I love your mixture of papers and flowers. What a fun, upbeat creation! By the way...at Sugar Creek Hollow we're having a blog hop for our anniversary. All of the designers are giving away blog candy. You're already a follower so if you just leave me a comment you'll be eligible to win mine. I love seeing your name pop up over here. Hope you'll join some more of our challenges in the future!
    ~Renee
    SCH DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really like your tag! Pretty papers & Colour combination! Thank You for Joining us at OSCC this week! Hope to see you again next week!
    Hugs Kobie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great tag, love the papers,thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW, Simply GORGEOUS!
    LOVE everything about your tag, it's a stunner, LOVE it!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis