Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Creative Clear Stamps: Catch of the Day

Today at Party Time Tuesdays there is a fun new Challenge!  This week we have Baby Bud Designs(3 Digis), Twosdays Techniques(chance for a 6 month membership) and Circle B Enterprises($20 online store credit).  Join the Party HERE.

Now for my Creative Clear Stamps KUDOS card.  I used the Hooked on Fishing Set to create this cute little card to give a co-worker or special friend.  Hope you are inspired to think outside the box.  Have a Lucky Day and thanks for visiting!

Paper: Scrap of DCWV
Stamp: Creative Clear
Extras: Prima Flowers, Ribbon, K & Co Brad



Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Great card Jenn! Love that happy flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A happy sunshine flower to brighten someone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn..super cute card! Love the way you thought outside the box for the sentiment. I also need to start doing this more so I dont think I need every stamp under the sun! HA!

    And of course, your card is so bright and sunny...but I am partial to green so I might be biased! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, Bright and Happy. I love it Jenn. I had to take a second look when I read you used the Hooked on Fishing Set....I was looking for fish. Read further and saw it was the sentiment. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card jenn, love the bIG flower and the colors..

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute card Jenn. The flower and the colours are very Spring like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, I'm starting to wonder if the card doesn't have a surprise fish in the inside! haha...I love the green combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great design with this big bright spring blossom!! Pretty, pretty card, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card! A truly wonderful creation, everything about it is great - the versatile layout, color combo, not to mention the big blossom.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis