Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Stenciling & Stamping Collide!

Hi Everyone!  Thank you so much for joining me today here at Jax Bean Stalks.  I am so excited to bring a fun new (at least to me) technique to you.  It is Stencil Stamping.  It is the perfect technique to create custom backgrounds for your cards and projects.  Below you will see the tell all video on how you can create this background in your own craft-room!

Here is the tell all video!  Hope you like it.  


For this card is have used Diamond Satin in Jade.  This ribbon is super easy to tie and makes beautiful bows.

Don't forget to come back on Friday for the tell all video from my Really Reasonable Ribbon blog hop card from the 13th.  



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis