Thursday, August 28, 2014

Spring is Gone

I am bringing to you a spring themed card.  I just cannot accept that Fall and Winter are upon us!  I have for you one more spring card.  Ok maybe I will have another one....I won't lie!!!  LOL!!!

I have used the fabulous corsage ribbon.  I love this ribbon because it is so very sheer.  You can totally see images through it.  Look how well my flower shows through.  Then when you layer it up in a bow, the true color of the ribbon shows!  I have used the Pastel Corsage Ribbon.  It is the Lavender, from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

My image is from Crafter's Companion.  I just LOVE how it turned out in purple.  I did it with a combinations of Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and SN pencils.

I LOVE the way this ribbon sparkles too!  It catches the light and is so very pretty.


The corsage ribbon is really easy to tie into bows too.  It is stiff and is easily manipulated.  It really hold its shape too!


Thanks for visiting!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis