Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Embossing Folder Stamping....Ummmm YES PLEASE!

Tell All Video as promised!  Thanks for joining me here at Jax Bean Stalks.  I am so excited to finally get this technique on film.  It is so fun and easy and if you are an owner of an abundance of embossing folders and plates (like I am), then this technique is for you!!!  It literally expands your folders into a collection of background stamps!  Take a look...hope you enjoy my tutorial.

I have used Really Reasonable Ribbons Chevron Striped Twill in Yellow because it matched the embossing folder background perfect!  Love this ribbon because it is so easy to tie into beautiful bows!  The embossing folder is from Crafter's Companion, Embossilicious- Chevron.  The sentiment is Sentimentals Memories Are Made from Crafter's Companion.








Thanks for watching!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis