Saturday, May 31, 2014

Crafter's Companion Wrapped in Really Reasonable Ribbon

Happy Saturday to everyone.  It is a beautiful day here in Colorado!  Even with the wind blowing like a hurricane (as per usual here in GJ) it is a nice 72 and a high of 90!!!

Yesterday was a little crispy!  I stupidly sat in the sun watching my little Bean finish up his baseball camp.  Let me do a side-note: I have not burned myself in a LONG time.  I am a firm believer that you don't leave the house without sunscreen.  Ok with that said, I left the house without sunscreen.  Lucky for me I actually did my hair which means that it was down.  It covered most of my bare back ( had a strapless dress on).  Oh but the backsides of my arms and in the creases of my armpits are what Bean describes as a shiny red apple!  EEEEKKKKK!!  So, last night Bean rubbed coconut oil and lavender oil mix on my shiny red apple back.  :(  I was surprised to wake up to no pain and light pink skin.  The mix of oils really works!

Today I have a couple of cards using Crafter's Companion and Really Reasonable Ribbon products.







Thanks so much for visiting!  Enjoy the last day of May!!!





Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis