Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Quick Quotes Quick Card and Home Decor

Have you ever been in a hurry and feel you are not able to make a handmade card due to the time crunch?  Well today I have the answer to your debate...to buy or to make!  Have you heard of Quick Quotes?  I had never heard of this company till I had to chance to do a hop with Xyron.

Quick Quotes fun collections, like Serendipity, are perfect to throw together a quick card or fun little home decor project.


Both my card and fun frame were assembled using the Xyron 5" Creative Station and Mega Runner.  My ribbon and twine are both from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 


See my other teamies projects on the Xyron blog aintshecrafty.blogspot.com

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis