Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Imagine The Possibilities

Hello everyone!  Been on a crafting hiatus these past few days!  Had to really think about what all I wanted to craft in the month of April.  I thought Imagine The Possibilities!  So with the little free time I have left after Bean's busy sports schedule, I will try to make a big impact with the projects I will be showing you.  I would love for you to follow me so you don't miss out on my upcoming creations.  I have several different ways to follow to the right------>>>>>

I am a brand ambassador for Perfect Paper Crafting.  I am so very lucky to test drive all of their fun tools.  Today I have a few pictures of some of their latest and greatest!  They have out the new Mini Perfect Layers tools.  They come in a pack of 2 with the possibility to make 8 different sized mattes for your pictures and projects.  They also can out with a Mini PINK healing mat to cut all of the mattes on!

My image and sentiments are all from Crafter's Companion.  They are the Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy-The Butterfly Effect and True Colors.  My background is created using Fireworks Sprays also found at Crafter's Companion.

If you are hoping with the Perfect Paper Crafting Blog Hop you should have arrived from: Nancy Baier http://shadytreestudio.blogspot.com

Here is what this hop is all about.  Welcome to our Perfect Paper Crafting Brand Ambassador blog hop. Our Brand Ambassadors are the heart and soul of Perfect Paper Crafting! They are all truly AMAZING artist. It will start Monday, March 31 at 9:00 a.m. PST and go through Friday, April 4 at Midnight PST. We thought we would do a blog hop for you to see our Brand Ambassadors artistic talents showcasing our newest products. They will show you how to use our new Perfect Layers Mini tools and Perfect Cutting Mat. We are very lucky to have SugarPea Designs as one of our sponsors for this fun blog hop. SugarPea Designs is giving away a $25 gift certificate to their new on line store to one lucky winner. Also to celebrate our very first Perfect Paper Crafting Brand Ambassador blog hop, Perfect Paper Crafting will be giving away a $50 gift certificate to our on line store. All you have to do is visit all of the participating blogs and leave a comment on every single one. We will announce the winner Sunday, April 6. I hope you enjoy!




Here is a demo of how the new Mini Perfect Layers and the Pink Healing Mat are used.



So this card is amazing right.  I mean it uses the best products around!  


Thanks so much for stopping in today.  If you are hoping with Perfect Paper Crafting Ambassadors, then you are off to: Lezlye Lauterbach www.lezlyes.blogspot.com

The Blog Hop starts at 8AM Mountain Time!!!!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis