Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Question Of The Day

Good morning.  Just sitting here drinking my hot tea and realized that I didn't hit publish on this post.  So while I still have it unpublished I thought I would chat a little bit.  My little guy had a couple of friends over to stay the night on Sunday.  The Aunt brought them over and then informed me that one of the brother's had the stomach flu (barfing) 2 days before.  His twin had not yet had it.  She also told me that the entire house was sick with it except these two.  In my head I was thinking "oh no you didn't just bring the stomach flu to my house!"  They are young and my little Bean was so excited to have them.  They played all day and then stayed the night.  The next morning after breakfast the one brother who wasn't sick....was!!!  Poor little guy destroyed my bathroom and himself.  Never had to deal with barf from another kid before.  I almost tossed my cookies!  Gross!  Gross! Gross!  I felt super sad for him.  So the question of the day is: What would you have done?  Would you have sent the boys home upon knowing the flu was at there house?  Or would you have  let them stay like I did?  

Here is my project for the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.  It features Blue Jay Seam Binding and Navy Solid Bakers Twine.  My image is from The Paper Nest Dolls.  They are sponsoring Really Reasonable Ribbons challenge this time around.  We would LOVE for you to enter it is a Ribbon and Flowers OR Ribbon and Bows challenge!


Thanks for visiting today!  Would love for you to follow me --->>


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis