Thursday, November 28, 2013

Puppy Love

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friend and followers.  Hope all the rest of you are having an extra special day too!!!   

I have switched gears and have started my Christmas cards.  Today I have a simple holiday card featuring one of my favorite Really Reasonable Ribbon's is the Wired Woven Chevron Ribbon Black/White.  This ribbon is so much fun to work with, especially if you use the Zutter Bow It All. It is sold at the RRR storefront and is a must have if you love ribbon as much as I do!  I have to be honest it makes bow making a cinch!
Thanks so much for joining me today.  Stay safe and enjoy your day!


Supplies:
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon-Wired Woven Chevron Ribbon black/white
Image: Some Odd Girl: Gwen and Puppy
Paper: EP
Copics
E-000,04,11,21,30,34,37,57,59
R-20,22,27,29,39,46,83
C-2,3,5,7
T-1,4,6
YG-17,25
Y32
YR24
V01
100

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis