Sunday, December 1, 2013

Frosty The Snow Man

25 Days till Christmas!  Hello!  Hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday.  My little Bean and I are getting as many holiday movies and snuggle time in as possible.  He goes back to school tomorrow. :(  Wish he was home another week!  Only 15 school days till he is out again! 



Today I am featuring my Frosty The Snow Man hat.  This holiday centerpiece is for the new challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  We are doing a fun bingo themed challenge.  You just need any three in a row or black out, plus ribbon.  I used the top row, white, bling, polka dots. I loved working with all of the fabulous red ribbons.  The 1.5 inch Red Netting was a great background for my double bow.  The background of the bow is made using 1.5" Chevron Striped Twill in Red.  The loops in the front of the bow is made using Circus Dots Grosgrain Red ribbon.  All three bows were tied together using the Zutter Bow It All.  My bow is a 9" bow.

My hat is from a local craft store.  It is kraft paper mache and was painted with black glossy acrylic paint.  I only needed 2 coats for a nice thick coverage.  The berries and branches were also from local craft store.  The total cost of this project is around $20.



Thanks so much for visiting.  Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.  


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis