Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Santa's Little Helper

Hello friends and followers.  I cannot believe tomorrow is already Thanksgiving!  It has come so fast this year.  I have already started marathon cooking!!  How about you...what have you all been cooking?

Did you see my turkey card I created using Pilgrim Owen (I cut Owen out and just used the turkey)?  You can take a peek and see the happy little turkey.  Let me know what you think!

I have to switch gears from fall and Thanksgiving cards to Christmas cards.  I LOVE all the red and green.  What are your favorites about holiday projects?  

My card today features Santa Owen.  Isn't he just adorable with his bag full of goodies!!!  You can find other PND images with the Holiday theme here.



Check out his fur.  I used puff paint to give it some dimension.  So much fun to have a puffy element in the holiday cards.



Thanks so much for stopping by!  I would really like to know what you have been cooking and what your favorites are about Holiday projects!  Let me know in your comments!
Also, Scroll down for my Hambo Stamps card!  It is totally interactive!


Supplies:
Image: Paper Nest Dolls: Santa Owen
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon-Lipstick Red Seam Binding
Paper: EP
Copics:
E-000,04,11,21,30,33,37,57,59,95
R-24,27,29
C-00,5,7
YG17
B24
Y19
YF18
100
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis