Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Leaves Everywhere

I cannot believe the leaves are falling off the trees!  Hello friends and followers...Fall is here!  I have to say, I am pouting like a kid.  I want my summer back!  But if I cannot have it, I might as well make the best of the beautiful colors.  That is the only good thing about it!  The pretty leaves are everywhere here in Colorado.  The Aspen trees are turning brilliant shades of gold.

It is fitting that Really Reasonable Ribbon is having a leaves challenge.  It was fun pulling out my old Paper Makeup stamps to use for this fun Fall leaves card.  I also used ribbon from the RRR September Ribbon Club.  I did a fun project in September using the ribbon club assortment, if you would like to see it, click here.







Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope to see you at our challenge.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis