Friday, September 13, 2013

RRR Hop with My Lil Miss Fall


Hello Jax Bean Stalks friends and followers!  It is hop time again with Really Reasonable Ribbon!  So excited to showcase beautiful September Ribbon Club!!!   If you are hopping with us today, you should have arrived from Heidi's blog.

Check out the September Ribbon Club ribbons...I love all the beautiful Fall Colors!


This card was so much fun to make.  I LOVE altering digi images.  This image is "Lil Miss Hollywood" from The Paper Nest Dolls.  I did a cookie cutter on Photoshop and then used my dies to cut it out.  The bow for this card turned out amazing.  I used the Flower Grosgrain Ribbon and The Diamond Satin Sherry.




My flowers are made from Satin Tangerine and Flower Grosgrain Ribbon.
* Visit me at the RRR blog on September 19th for a cool tutorial on how I make these petite little flowers*




Thank you so much for stopping by the RRR Hop.  You are now off to your next stop, the very talented MISTY

Don't forget to mark down September 19th at the Really Reasonable Blog (and here at Jax Bean Stalks) for a cool tutorial!

Supplies:
Ribbon: September Ribbon Club
Image: Paper Nest Dolls-Lil Miss Hollywood
Paper: MME-Remarkable
Copics:
YR-000,09,12,15,21,24,68
E-000,04,11,21,59
R-20,39,46,89
Y000,21,32
C00,7
B-0000,02
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis