Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Genie in a Bottle

Hi everyone!  Welcome to Jax Bean Stalks.  I am really excited today because it is time to feature another SOG digital release.  "SOG?" you say.  SOME ODD GIRL of course.  No not odd like Angela Jolie or odd like the Nightmare Before Christmas (although, I personally thought that was a really cool cartoon.)  No Some Odd Girl Clear and Digital Stamps!  Kristy Dilman (The tippity top Odd Girl) has outdone herself with this adorable Genie Gwen digital Stamp.  Hope you like how I colored her.  I have to say it was a challenge getting that veil to look like a veil.  Had to call on my friend Suzanne Dean for advise on how to color veils.  She is the bomb she gave me directions without even having to see the digi (because you know it is under wraps until the reveal!).





Thanks for visiting!  Hope you have a fab day.

**Scroll down for my Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge post**

Copics:
E-0000,000,04,11,21,37,59
R-000,83,85
YG-00,17,25
W00,1,3
Y-15,19,32
C3,5
B0000
YR24



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis