Friday, October 4, 2013

Candy Corn Fun

Hello friends and fans!  Its Jenn and I am so excited to be back to posting for Helmar.   It was a nice little break (just long enough for me to think up some fabie projects).  Today I have a fun little project featuring Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive, Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots and for my card I assembled with Helmar Tape Runner

Fell in love with this adorable Candy Corn Box found as a cut file from Silhouette.  Deloris (my Silhouette Cameo) did a fantastic job as usual cutting out the box.


The entire candy corn candy box was assembled with Helmar 450 quick dry adhesive.



I love using the Helmar 450 quick dry adhesive on ribbons like these adorable little pumpkins from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It dries really fast and makes moving on to your next step a cinch!




Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots are so cool!  They can be built up to give any height needed for your 3D effects!  I just put on little blobs and then give them a minute or two to set up.  You can see in the photo below the height I achieved without any little white squares floating around my craft room.  I promise you will fall in love.  Just remember to keep the adhesive right up to the tip before putting the lid on.  Otherwise you will end up with a hard plug that is impossible to remove.




My image and sentiment are both from SP and Company Stamps.  Simply Sweet Emma.

Thank you so much for visiting today.  Hope I have inspired you to get crafty today.  

For more Helmar Adhesive projects from me, visit my blog HERE.



Supplies:
Adhesive: Helmar
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon: Pumpkins
Image: SP and Company Stamps: Simply Sweet Emma
Paper: Doodle Bug
Copics:
E-000,04,09,11,21,34,37,57,59
YR-02,09,18,21
R20,46
RV-13
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis