Monday, October 7, 2013

Fantastic In Every Way

Hello everyone.  Hope you all had a great weekend.  We had a tough one!  My little Bean is so very sick.  He started not feeling good on Friday and had a high fever.  I thought it was just the flu.  But it has not let up.  He has had betweena 101 and 103 temp all weekend.  I am finally taking him to the DR this morning to see what is going on.  I just have a gut feeling that we are dealing with something more than the flu.

Today I am really excited to be sharing with you one of the new release clear stamps from Some Odd Girl.  Her name is Geisha Kaylee.  Isn't she adorable.  



I have used this gorgeous ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon- Satin with Metallic Silver Center-Teal.  Love how it shines.  Tied my bow with the Bow It All from Zutter.  That handy dandy little (big) tool is finally growing on me.  Took a few videos and some practice...but totally worth it!




Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to take a peek at all of my other Odd teamies!


Supplies:
Image: Geisha Kaylee
Paper: MME
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon-Satin With Metallic Silver Center-Teal
Copics:
E-000,04,09,11,21,30,31,34,37,53,55,57,59
BG-10,11,13,18
R-000,02,20,30
YG-03,25
Y15
B91
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis