Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Creepy Faux Vellum

Hello to all my creepy friends and fans here at Jax Bean Stalks.  So excited it is finally October so I can overload you with spooktacular Halloween projects!  

It is the Hambo Hoedown today.  So hop on over to the Hambo blog and enter your card to our Vellum challenge.  You DO NOT have to use a Hambo Stamp image to enter!  Your card just has to have Vellum in the design.  

Are you liking the look of my Faux Vellum?  Well, after breaking the bank in gas and running all over my town...I was without vellum.  So, as suggested by my wonderful pig pen teamies, I used parchment paper.  Now let me tell you, I had a time getting it to lay straight.  Nothing a little alcohol didn't take card of.  It ran through my printer like a breeze.  I have used "Spider Web" digi and it turned out fabie!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a happy hump-day!

Supplies:
Image: Hambo Stamps-Spider Web
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon: Lime Zebra Striped Grosgrain
Paper: Parchment Paper
Copics: YG25
Accessories: Glitter
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis