Thursday, September 12, 2013

Splitcoast Challenge TLC446-Stamping with Leaves

Hi Today I have a late post for all of you.  I am so excited to announce that I have been choose to do the TLC challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers.  I am really nervous to start.  I decided to play along with my friend Judy's challenge that she posted on Monday.  It is to stamp with REAL leaves.  I don't have pretty leaves around my house....but I have to say I LOVE the way my card turned out with regular old leaves!


I used Really Reasonable Ribbon-Chevron Striped Grosgrain Ribbon found in the September Ribbon Club!
Thanks so much for stopping by this afternoon!

Supplies:
Ink-Memento
Spray-Memento Fireworks

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis