Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Wholatta Hambster

Hello and welcome to Jax Bean Stalks!  Hope you are all having a terrific week!  

Last night I had a very interesting conversation with my little Bean.  At school they are doing a "red, white and blue" day in remembrance of 9/11.  Bean has a really cool flag oxford shirt.  I showed him what he was wearing and he of course wanted something different.  I then had to explain what today is.  I explained it in terms that hopefully will not make him scared to get on an airplane again.  The kid has a memory like an elephant, so no telling what he will say the next trip on a plane.
To all of those affected by the 9/11 tragedies.  You have my sincere condolences.  I hope that you will be able to find peace in this day of reflection.

My megalodon-hamster is from Hambo Stamps.  It is called: Hamster Heart.  Isn't he just adorable.  I really love the effect of blowing him up to the size of my cardbase (4x5.5).  

Our challenge today at the Hoedown is to use those (outdated) fun decorative scissors.  I used pinking shears.  It worked great with my EP "All About A Boy" designer 6x6 paper.  

.




I just love the way the fun "dot" technique turns out on little animals.  Makes them look furry!!



Thank you so much for joining me today.  Enjoy the rest of your week.
To see more Hambo creations by me go HERE.


Supplies:
Image- Hambo Stamps-Hamster Heart
Paper: EP All About A Boy
Copics
YR-07,09,12,15,18,21
BG-000,10,11,13,18
Y-21,32
B00,02
RV21
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis