Thursday, August 15, 2013

Back in the Swing of Things

Good morning Jax Bean Stalks friends and followers.  WOW!  Thursday already...this week is flying by so fast.  I had no idea the amount of stuff I could check off my "to do list" without having Bean around the house.  But I have to admit, I would rather get nothing done and have him here.  :0)

Today I am featuring more ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon August ribbon club.  I just love those cute "cherry" hearts.  

This weeks RRR challenge is a color challenge.  Use pink and brown.  


My stamp is from SP and Company stamps.  It is from the Happy Mini Stamp Set.



Thanks for stopping by.  Hope to see you at the challenge!



Supplies:
Ribbon- Really Reasonable Ribbon
Stamps- SP and Company
Paper- EP Here and Now
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis