Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Building a Wish For You

Morning!  Welcome to Jax Bean Stalks!  So glad you decided to stop by and take a peek at my creativity today.  
Well, it is now the 3rd day of school.  I am really missing my Bean.  He is my buddy.  We used to do so many fun art projects in the AM.  We would just hand out and talk a lot.  I know I am having a harder time with him being at school all day than he is being there.  He really loves school and being around all his little friends.  I know he is growing up, but I just keep flashing back to the day I brought him home from the hospital. My little sunglass wearing cutie!  He told me today "mom, it was like I was just born and then turned to my age age I am now".  So cute.  But little does he realize that he is right...it was yesterday.  



Today I have a fun card using the Hambo Stamp digital image: Carpenter.  Our Hoedown challenge is starting today.  Only a couple of rules if you decide to play along.  You have to use a Hambo image (pssst...there are freebies HERE), and we ask to please follow the theme.  This week it is use items that a Carpenter would use.  I use sandpaper, screws and rulers.  



I just love his jeans and boots.  It is so much fun coloring Hambo Stamps Images.  They are too funny!


I really like how the sandpaper gave a little extra texture.


Here is what the inside looks like.  This is a great card for a guy!




Thanks for stopping by today.  I really appreciate all the support you all give me.  I hope I have inspired you to make something creative today.


Supplies:
Stamp: Hambo-Carpenter
Paper: EP-This and That
Copics:
E-11,21,30,34,37,57,59
BG-10,13,18,75
B-91,95,97,99
Y-15,19,21
C-3,5
YG-41
R-20




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis