Monday, August 19, 2013

Paper Picnic

Good morning Jax Bean Stalks!!!  Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!  WOW, it sure does go by fast.  We are heading into our second week of school here in Colorado.  But we still cannot help to still enjoy summer swimming fun on the weekends.  So hard to give up summer and accept fall is just around the corner.

In a effort to preserve summer, I am still coloring up summer images.  Today, I am featuring Really Reasonable Ribbon on my picnic themed card.  This summer fun image from The Paper Nest Dolls went perfect with the RRR's Checkerboard Satin-Daffodil.  It reminds me of a picnic blanket.  If you really like checkerboard, this ribbon comes in a variety of shades!  My papers are from The Paper Parade. I love how summery the Fancy Pants Designs-Park Bench paper is themed.  Love the colors.  Our challenge at Parade Your Crafts theme for the next two weeks is Picnic.  

The satin ribbon easily twists into loops for the perfect bows.  I really like how this bow turned out!  Hope you like it too.  


My Image is from The Paper Nest Dolls.  Her name is Picnic Ellie.  She sure is a sweetie!





Hope to see you at Parade Your Crafts Challenge!!!!


Supplies:
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon-Checkerboard Satin-Daffodil
Image: The Paper Nest Dolls-Picnic Ellie
Paper: From The Paper Parade-Fancy Pants Designs-Park Bench
Copics-
E-11,21,30,31,33,34
BG-10,11,18,72
YR-000,02,12,24,68
C-00,2,3,7
Y-15,19,21,32
R-20,24,27
YG-13,17
G-05


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis