Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy Graduation!

Hello!  Today is a good day to play ball.  My little Bean is playing this morning.  GO Beavers!!!

Today I have a couple of graduation cards I made for a special order.   They are both featuring ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. These two cards were really fun to make.  I used a free file of subway art I found on pinterest.  I also sewed on both of the cards. 

The ribbon on top of the tag is from the Satin with Silver Metallic Edges Fairy Assortment.  It was the perfect color of yellow to go with the EP paper.  My tag and stars are all cut using Deloris my Silhouette.

The layout on the card are the same and the EP papers come from the same collection.


If you haven't used the Bow Easy Tool...you must get one.  It makes it a snap to tie double bows.  Isn't the metallic edge on this ribbon gorgeous!!


Both of my cards are completely put together using Helmar Professional Craft Glue.


Hope you have a super crafty Saturday!  Thanks so much for joining me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis