1. I located the "yellow" page out of a dictionary I use for crafting projects. I like to coordinate my dictionary page with the theme of my card. In this case I choose yellow! I adhered my page to a piece of cardstock with Helmar Acid Free Glue, to make it more stable.
2. I painted on my Helmar Crackle step 1 and let it dry. Then I proceeded with Step 2. I quick dried mine using my heat gun.
3. After I achieved the most amount of "Crackle", I rubbed in yellow acrylic paint into the cracks. I then wiped off the excess with a damp cloth.
4. I mounted my crackled dictionary page onto another piece of coordinating cardstock.
Here is a close up of the crackled/acrylic painted dictionary page.
5. For mounting my butterflies to my card layout I am using Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots. This is an acid free product too! Scroll down for a close-up of the Liquid Scrap Dots!
6. I adhered all my decorations to my card-front using Helmar Acid Free Glue. I then added accents of Pearl Pen by Viva Decor.
7. Don't forget the insides! I LOVE decorating the inside of my cards too. Makes them a little more special!
This is a really cool product. I just let the Scrap Dots sit for about 5 minutes before I added them to my card.
The ribbon I have chosen for this card is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Shimmer Satin- Daffodil.
Like I mentioned in the tutorial. I always have to decorate the inside of my cards. It just adds that extra touch!
Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you have a super crafty week!
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Stamps: Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps
Die: Cheery Lynn Designs, Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps
Paper: Authentique, Dictionary