Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy 4th!

TGIF!!!  WOW.  I had a busy week!  It seems like I have been in the car non-stop.  Bean has been in swim lessons, then he goes straight to VBS and then we headed to the pool for a couple of the afternoons.  I am TIRED!!!  I hope you all had a fabulous week.  Here is to the weekend!  CHEERS!!!

I have to say I LOVE this new stamp from SP and Company Stamps.  It is called Patriotic Boy stamp by Gill Roberts Collection.  Isn't he just adorable!  

I used a polaroid die cut from my Silhouette "Deloris".  But you should check out SP and Companies Polaroid die cut!!! It comes in three different sizes!!!


My entire card is put together with Helmar Professional Craft Glue.



I like to always color my little boy images to look like my little Bean!



I adore this ribbon and twine.  Both are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The grosgrain is red, white and blue diagonal striped.  The twine is Baker's Twine air mail.  


Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you have a great weekend.  

Supplies:
Adhesive: Helmar
Die Cuts: Silhouette
Copics


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis