Friday, May 3, 2013

Sending Birthday Smile Across the Miles!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZANNE DEAN!!!
Today is Suzanne's birthday and her design team at Color Me Creative wanted to surprise her with a "Teal/Agua" themed birthday blog hop.
For my card I have used a sentiment and image from SP and Company Stamps by Samatha Payton.  This darling image is called Sunshine Emma.  The sentiment comes in the same set.  I thought it was a perfect image for this fun birthday hop.  I have been taking Suzanne's All About Hair class and am trying to perfect coloring hair with copics.  It is a fun class....all Copic coloring artists should try it out.  Suzanne is a great teacher.  Suzanne also has a new blog featuring lifestyle information and everyday chit chat!  You can read Bitz of Me HERE.




SP and Company is having a new "Trends Challenge".  To use punches or dies.  I have used a circle die on this fun card.  The challenge runs through May 31st.

Hope you can hop along the way and help us celebrate Suzanne's birthday.

Happy Birthday Suzanne.  I am so glad we are friends!!!!

Jenn Cochran....You are HERE

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. I love the very graphic layout and dp. What a cute little image! I'm off to check out the S&P Company website now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Jen. Isn't it a fun image to color! I love how you did our layout and your coloring is gorgeous. So soft!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious card! Your coloring on this cute image is wonderful! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. These characters are so funny and cute he he !! It's a joyful and very beautiful card for the birthday of your friend Suzanne ! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card! Love the touch of glitter on her dress.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! Such a pretty card and cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image and great layout...love it! Thanks so much Jenn, I sure appreciate you all...so sweet!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet image Jenn and your card is full of sunshine. Just perfect for a birthday greeting. I am sure it will we well received. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the coloring! Great image!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card for a birthday. You did fabulous on your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That image is so cute! I like the teal colors. You did a great job with the coloring.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis