Friday, May 3, 2013

Sending Birthday Smile Across the Miles!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZANNE DEAN!!!
Today is Suzanne's birthday and her design team at Color Me Creative wanted to surprise her with a "Teal/Agua" themed birthday blog hop.
For my card I have used a sentiment and image from SP and Company Stamps by Samatha Payton.  This darling image is called Sunshine Emma.  The sentiment comes in the same set.  I thought it was a perfect image for this fun birthday hop.  I have been taking Suzanne's All About Hair class and am trying to perfect coloring hair with copics.  It is a fun class....all Copic coloring artists should try it out.  Suzanne is a great teacher.  Suzanne also has a new blog featuring lifestyle information and everyday chit chat!  You can read Bitz of Me HERE.




SP and Company is having a new "Trends Challenge".  To use punches or dies.  I have used a circle die on this fun card.  The challenge runs through May 31st.

Hope you can hop along the way and help us celebrate Suzanne's birthday.

Happy Birthday Suzanne.  I am so glad we are friends!!!!

Jenn Cochran....You are HERE

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis