Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Stampotique Designers Challenge-Turquoise and Pink Fairy

Hello friends and followers of Jax Bean Stalks.  So glad to have you join me today.  I have a fabulous Stampotique challenge brought to you by my teamie: Polly!  Thanks for such a fun color challenge Polly!!!
I am so excited to show you the card I made for this challenge.  This is the 1st time I have used this adorable stamp.  She just seemed perfect for the theme.  You can find GLINDA here.
 
I used many fun sprays and inks courtesy of Imagine Crafts and Tsukineko.  Thank you!!!

 
My entire project was all held together with Helmar Glues.  You can see a full list of what I used below.  Please visit Helmar on Facebook and Twitter
 

 
 
Thank you so much for visiting today!  Please head on over to Stampotique to see the rest of my teamies amazing projects.
 
Supplies:
 
Paper: X-press It Blending Card
Designer paper: EP and MME
Ink:
 IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento™ Dye Ink full-size inkpad in Tuxedo Black
 IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Versa magic™ Ocean Depth
IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Walnut Ink™  Cherry Blossom
IMAGINE Crafts® Fireworks!™ Craft Spray  Lilac Posie
IMAGINE Crafts® Goosebumbs™ Texture Spray
 
 


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jax - this really is one FAB card. Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, love the quote you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and fabulous sentiment! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Jenn, I love what you've done with the papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenn ! Your card is perfect with this quote, Glinda and the glittering parts on it !! Love the details you add here and there !! Have a good week-end in Colorado ! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image, such a beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis