Good morning Jax Bean Stalks Friends and Followers!! Thank you all for joining me this morning. WOW, what a beautiful couple of days it has been. Loving the Colorado Spring Weather!
Today I am very excited to bring to you a tutorial. I found this fun frame cut out on Silhouette. Deloris did a fantastic job as usual working hard to cut it all out!!! I am featuring stamps and inks from SP and Company. Samantha has working so hard getting ready for her inks to be released in April. They are all fantastic. You can see all the colors HERE. They are Chalk Inks and Samantha has a lovely video tutorial (HERE) letting you know how they differences from regular die and pigment inks.
1. Cut out all frame parts using your Silhouette. My Silhouette's Name is Deloris!
4. Stamp Stamp Stamp some more. Making sure to line up the stamp as you go.
5. TA-DA you have just completed the from portion of your frame.
6. Using SP and Companies "Ocean Waves" Chalk Ink, sponge the edges.
7. Pull out your HELMAR 450 Quick Dry Adhesive and glue down the sides to the front of your frame.
8. Do the same with the sides and the back of the frame Using HELMAR 450 Quick Dry Adhesive.
9. Pick your picture and cut it down to a 4x5.5. Glue it into the opening with HELMAR Professional Acid Free Glue.
10. Cover you Picture and spray the entire frame with Goosebumps!
11. Now you are finished with the frame. Decorate as you would a card!
Thank you so much for visiting!
Stamps and Inks: SP and Company Stamps
Embellishments: Prima Flowers
Challenges I have entered: