Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy We Are Friends!


Good morning Jax Bean Stalks friends and followers.  I am really thrilled to bring to you a lovely card for my first post over at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I am also excited to be able to use one of my most favorite companies stamps on this project.  Is is Teddy Chasing a Butterfly from SP and Company Stamps!  

The Really Reasonable Ribbon I used on this project is:



I have colored this adorable stamp with my Copics (of course)!


I really love how this ribbon added such a fun POP of color to this card.



This is one of my favorite sentiments from SP and Company!  It is included in the Sunshine Emma Set



My entire project was put together with Helmar Craft Glue and Zap Dots.


Thank you so much for joining me today.  

Supplies:
nks: SP and Company- Ocean Waves and Tsukineko Fireworks Spray and Memento
Designer Paper: EP-Splash
Copics: 
YR 02, 15,68
E 59, 57, 55, 53, 50
G 14, 17
BG 0000
Challenges I have entered:


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis