Monday, May 13, 2013

Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop- Red White and Blue!


Hello friend and followers of Jax Bean Stalks!!!  Thank you so much for joining me on the beautiful Monday morning.  Today I am so excited to be participating in my very 1st hop as a DT member of Really Reasonable Ribbon (this should be your 1st stop on the hop).  If you are hopping with us today you should have arrived from the very talented HEIDI'S blog.  
I am really enjoying working with all the fantastic ribbon that Bonnie has to offer.  Today I am featuring ribbon from the May Ribbon Club.


I am just loving this assortment of 4th of July themed ribbons.  They are all so festive!




I have used stamps from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  The set I used is called Mini Butterflies 2.


I had so much fun "ruffling" this pretty lace.


I don't know if you can tell by now, my card is a "Joy" fold card.  So easy and fun.  I literally haven't made one of these in over a year.



Thank you so much for hopping with Really Reasonable Ribbon today.  I hope you are feeling inspired to start out your week!  The next talented designer you will be visiting is MISTY'S blog.

=====>>>>>
For more RRR inspiration you can follow me via Google+, Facebook, or Twitter.
Look left for the hook up on all three of these social media sites!
=====>>>>>

Supplies
Paper: Authentique-Fresh
Spray and Ink: Tsukineko-Fireworks, Memento, and Versa

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis