Monday, May 13, 2013

Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop- Red White and Blue!


Hello friend and followers of Jax Bean Stalks!!!  Thank you so much for joining me on the beautiful Monday morning.  Today I am so excited to be participating in my very 1st hop as a DT member of Really Reasonable Ribbon (this should be your 1st stop on the hop).  If you are hopping with us today you should have arrived from the very talented HEIDI'S blog.  
I am really enjoying working with all the fantastic ribbon that Bonnie has to offer.  Today I am featuring ribbon from the May Ribbon Club.


I am just loving this assortment of 4th of July themed ribbons.  They are all so festive!




I have used stamps from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  The set I used is called Mini Butterflies 2.


I had so much fun "ruffling" this pretty lace.


I don't know if you can tell by now, my card is a "Joy" fold card.  So easy and fun.  I literally haven't made one of these in over a year.



Thank you so much for hopping with Really Reasonable Ribbon today.  I hope you are feeling inspired to start out your week!  The next talented designer you will be visiting is MISTY'S blog.

=====>>>>>
For more RRR inspiration you can follow me via Google+, Facebook, or Twitter.
Look left for the hook up on all three of these social media sites!
=====>>>>>

Supplies
Paper: Authentique-Fresh
Spray and Ink: Tsukineko-Fireworks, Memento, and Versa

Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. Wow, such a gorgeous card!! Love the design and your ruffled lace! Thanks for the inspiration! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. joy fold cards are wonderful.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of a Joy Fold Card, but it's FAB! Love the ruffled lace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card...love the way you used the ribbons.Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a GREAT card! Love the design and love how you used the ribbon!!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! Glad you are part of the design team! Your work is lovely! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute card. never heard of a joy fold card, will have to try this one! t.igo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenn, Your card turned out so nice! Love the lace and how you used it on your card! Very pretty. THank you for sharing with us today on the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and very cleaver. Your card is lovely! Thanks for sharing :)
    Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the ribbons you used on your festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool card fold! I love how the lacy door opens to reveal the inside of the card. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your fun and creative card. I am inspired to try recreating your card. Love the butterfly stamps and the ribbon adds just the right touch. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your fun and creative card. I am inspired to try recreating your card. Love the butterfly stamps and the ribbon adds just the right touch. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Jenn, what a fantastic friendship card! Love the ruffled lace!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a original idea for a card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. SUPER CARD & USE of these GORGEOUS RIBBONS!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore your ribbon closed card project Jen! The May club ribbons are just gorgeous and make every project beautiful don't they? Great butterfly stamp!
    Hugs,
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE IT, Jenn!!! And awesome project for your first hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! I've been hearing about Joy Fold cards, but this is the first time I really understand what it was about so thank you :) Gorgeous and well thought out. Love the 3 ribbons and the eyelet lace.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fantastic joy-fold card!! I love the ruffled trim and the bows tying the card shut. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun card. I love the ink treatment and the ribbons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have not heard of Joy fold cards before Jenn. This is an interesting idea.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your card. So feastive. TFS.
    D~ dmcardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute card! Love the ruffle trim! I've added joy-fold card to my growing list of things I want to try! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a terrific card Jenn. I love what you did with the lace!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis