Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Weather is changing

Hello Friends and followers! Today I have an adorable card.  The base is "Rain Boots" from the very talented Regina Easter.  She is the owner of The Cutting Cafe.  This is the first project I am doing for her team... this term.  I have been on Regina's team 3 other times over the last 2 years.  The Cutting Cafe is such a fun team that I cannot stay away.  And Lucky for me, Regina has not gotten tired of me yet!!

 Hope you enjoy my project and also take the time to visit all my teamies from Stampotique Originals...they are all so talented.  If you are hoping with us today, you should have arrieved from Kim Howards blog.  Man -O- man is she talented!!!

I am featuring the talented Maria Sabina Raita's stamp collection.  She is one of my teamies.  This is her first stamp collection.  Very proud to be on a team with her.  Enjoy...this little bunny is "Rainy Day".  It is paired with the "Weather is Changing" sentiment.


 
Today is our last day of the hop and the images you have been seeing the last few days are now available over on the Stampotique website.
For our last little surprise, all of those who have hopped with us this week and today will be eligible for our random drawing of a winner to get some new release goodies. We will choose our winner next week before our next challenge.
Almost our whole team is hopping and sharing some creations so we hope that you will join us. The whole list is here and you'll want to start at Sam's blog:
 
 
 
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis