Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Spootacular Trio

BOO!  HAHAHA 
Just Kidding!
This card is far from scary.  I have used a couple of adorable sets from Regina Easter's "The Cutting Cafe". She has such a talent for adorable shaped cards.  This card uses the Spider Web Shaped Card  and Halloween Trio Set.

The Spiders are colored with Copic Markers


Holy Moly that's a lot of rhinestones!


Thanks for visiting!  If you become one of my followers you can see more inspiration from The Cutting Cafe and other fabulous companies.

POP on over to my challenge blog Party Time Tuesdays.  My DT has done an exceptional job with Multi Folded card today!  

I have entered my card into the following challenges:
Stamps & Fun: Shaped cards
Addicted to stamp-Lots of Bling
Copic Marker Europe-Halloween cards
Pixie Cottages-Halloween
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauh what a nice card thanks for joining us at Stamps & fun =creativity

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Jenn girlfriend this is one amazing amazing amazing card..you so rock...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are much prettier spiders than I normally see, Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, fab shaped card & I love all the bling!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice creation! I love the rhinestones on the spider's web - great idea!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at the Copic Marker Europe Blog!
    Big Hugs
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. those spiders are too cute!!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooooo good. I love it to pieces! The spiders are colored so cute and adorably spooky!
    TFS
    Deb C
    bugjuiced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! Great coloring and I love the rhinestones :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, those gems make that spider web look more like a sparkly tiara. I'd want a web that looked like that if I was a spider. Great job combining the two files!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card is simple, thanks for sharing your talent whit us

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo cute! Your photos are amazing! Thanks for joining the Pixies at Pixie Dust Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jenn, This is super fun...I love all the colors and the sweet gems u used to make your web POP! Krista

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect color combination for your Cute little Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card Jen, thank you for joining us at Addicted to stamps this week. Hope you have a good weekend. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A stunning creation Jen, love the spiders! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps lots of bling challenge.
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic! Love the spiders!
    Thanks for playing with us at SFC!
    xxx ANdrea

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis