Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Spootacular Trio

BOO!  HAHAHA 
Just Kidding!
This card is far from scary.  I have used a couple of adorable sets from Regina Easter's "The Cutting Cafe". She has such a talent for adorable shaped cards.  This card uses the Spider Web Shaped Card  and Halloween Trio Set.

The Spiders are colored with Copic Markers


Holy Moly that's a lot of rhinestones!


Thanks for visiting!  If you become one of my followers you can see more inspiration from The Cutting Cafe and other fabulous companies.

POP on over to my challenge blog Party Time Tuesdays.  My DT has done an exceptional job with Multi Folded card today!  

I have entered my card into the following challenges:
Stamps & Fun: Shaped cards
Addicted to stamp-Lots of Bling
Copic Marker Europe-Halloween cards
Pixie Cottages-Halloween
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis