Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Is your friend a Beastie or a Bestie?? I know what my friend is......


Welcome friends!  I have another Hambo post this week.  I am really excited because the rubber team is getting a chance to be featured with the digi team at the Hambo Hoedown!
Every Wednesday!

Our challenge is to case another card.  I used one I found in the Hambo Gallery.  I was on a good start, but then as always I had to do a shaped card.  Then had to add my own twist....so needless to say, I don't know if I "cased" it very well!

Here is my card


Paper: Theresa Colling, Bo Bunny
Stamps: Beast, Beast Friends Forever (Hambo)
Template: The Cutting Cafe
Ink: Memento
Extras: Ribbon, Stitch


I just want to take this time to thank Monica, Tim & Judy for a fabulous time on this team.  I have truly found my favorite stamp company!  Not only has this been a unique experience on a Design Team, but it has been more fun!  I just love the new friends I have made here at Hambo.  Thank you so much for the opportunity to use and design with Hambo images.  I will be forever grateful!




Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis