Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Is your friend a Beastie or a Bestie?? I know what my friend is......


Welcome friends!  I have another Hambo post this week.  I am really excited because the rubber team is getting a chance to be featured with the digi team at the Hambo Hoedown!
Every Wednesday!

Our challenge is to case another card.  I used one I found in the Hambo Gallery.  I was on a good start, but then as always I had to do a shaped card.  Then had to add my own twist....so needless to say, I don't know if I "cased" it very well!

Here is my card


Paper: Theresa Colling, Bo Bunny
Stamps: Beast, Beast Friends Forever (Hambo)
Template: The Cutting Cafe
Ink: Memento
Extras: Ribbon, Stitch


I just want to take this time to thank Monica, Tim & Judy for a fabulous time on this team.  I have truly found my favorite stamp company!  Not only has this been a unique experience on a Design Team, but it has been more fun!  I just love the new friends I have made here at Hambo.  Thank you so much for the opportunity to use and design with Hambo images.  I will be forever grateful!




Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Just adorable, Jenn. Love how you used the twine on this too. So cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenn, your comments are so sweet! I am so glad that you enjoyed your term with Hambo. We sure enjoyed having you! I will miss your shaped cards in the Yahoo files, but know I will be visiting here often! Your BFF card is just the cutest - such fun colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Jenn! Love it! Enjoyed being on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely adorable! Love the yummy DP and the image is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a card making power house! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is terrific from the shape to the colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn I love your shaped cards & have been inspired by you to try a few. I've enjoyed being a Bacon Bit with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenn you did a adorable creation... love it!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute....these all made me smile, no scary monsters or icky bugs here just all cute!

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your cards Jenn - they're all so cute!! I'm glad to be working with you at CMC classroom and I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis