Tuesday, October 4, 2011

CMC- Distressed/Vintage Challenge


 
Color Me Creative Challenge Group

Hi Everyone!  Color Me Creative is having their new challenge: Distressed/Vintage.  Man Oh Man was this a tough one for me.  I have never attempted coloring distressed with my Copics.  I took a quick you tube tutorial by Suzanne Dean and this is what I was able to do....

CMC Distressed Jenn Cochran

Hope you are able to join our challenge this week!  Thank for stopping by!

Paper: Imaginisce
Stamp: Magnolia
Ink: Memento
Extras: Prima Flower, Ribbon, Copics
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jenn!! This is totally gorgeous girl!! I have seen this tutorial a while back and haven't had a chance to work on/perfect the coloring technique as of yet! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis