Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Inky Impressions IIC25- Shaped Cards

Please join me in a fun challenge over on the Inky Impressions Blog.  This week we are seeing how everyone Shapes up!  Love seeing my favorite-Shaped Cards!  This week I used Lili's Sweet Treat.  Hope you like this Dreamy Creamy creation!

Inky Impressions Challenge Blog

II Lili's sweet treat cone



Paper: Cardstock-Germany
Stamp- Lili's Sweet Treat ( Inky Impressions)
Card Template- The Cutting Cafe
Ink- Memento
Extras- Ribbon, Stickles


Challenges I have entered:

Pile it on- Fall Colors (My card is orange, brown & yellow!)
Creatalicious- Anything Goes
Digis Doodle Shop- Autumn Colors
Friday Mash Up- Fall colors
Penny's-Fall
RRRR- Fall
Paper Play-Punches and or Dies (my ice cream cone)
D2D- Girls and Glitter
Wee Memories- No DP's


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis