Saturday, September 24, 2011

Paper Makeup Friendship


Good Evening Friends!  Tonight I have a couple of cards from PMS.  I am really excited about the way they both turned out!  Hope you like them too! 


Paper:  Bo Bunny
Stamp: Paper Makeup, Butterfly's-Paper makeup
Ink: Memento
Extras:Prima Flowers, spare parts brads

Challenge I have entered the butterfly card
DYSU-Duo



This is my second card for Paper Makeup this week!



Wayne is adorable as a farmer fairy.....Perfect for the Fall season!


Paper: DCWV
Stamps: Paper Makeup
Ink: Mement
Extras: Orange Ribbon & Prima Flower, Spare Parts Brad

Challenge for the Wayne Fairy Fall Card
4 Crafty Chicks- Fall Autumn



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great cards Jenn. Love the colors and layout you used for both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. siper clever layout

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards Jenn, gorgeous, love the sentiment on the 1st one
    I'm glad you are joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    DYSU DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards. I do love your coloring and cute pattern papers. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis