Saturday, June 11, 2011

Color Me Creative Classroom Challenge: CMC #20- Brunette


Hi Friends!  I am so excited to present my 1st project with the CMC Design Team.  The challenge is "Brunettes".  I thought wow, hope I can represent this well.  I have never taken a class or tutorial on Copics.  So, needless to say I kind of wing it!!!!  Hope you can all come and give it a try HERE.

The Prize for the winner of this challenge (randomly chosen) will get:
-3 Copic Markers -or- Refills of your choice

-$20 Gift Certificate to 7 Kids College Fund




Color Me Creative Challenge Group

I used an adorable card template from The Cutting Cafe.  It is Regina's Route 66 HERE

Here is our inspiration photo

This is my card.  I used this adorable stamp from Paper Makeup Stamps.  Her name is Ashley.




COPIC Recipe
Brunette Hair: E-09, 55, 57, 59
Skin: E-11, 50, 53  R-20
Shirt & Pants: Y-19, 38  YR-09, 15, 68  E-07
Snail: E-31, 55  YG-03, 67

Paper: All My Heart, Mooches (Life Is Beautiful-Sassafras), Back to the Future (Serendipity Robotics-Sassafras
Stamps: Ashlie Fairy, Sending you a little Snail mail (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Template: The Cutting Cafe
Ink: Memento, Copics
Extras: Prima Flower, Teresa Collins-journaling, The Ribbon Boutique
I created this project using Glue Dots!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis