Saturday, June 11, 2011

Color Me Creative Classroom Challenge: CMC #20- Brunette


Hi Friends!  I am so excited to present my 1st project with the CMC Design Team.  The challenge is "Brunettes".  I thought wow, hope I can represent this well.  I have never taken a class or tutorial on Copics.  So, needless to say I kind of wing it!!!!  Hope you can all come and give it a try HERE.

The Prize for the winner of this challenge (randomly chosen) will get:
-3 Copic Markers -or- Refills of your choice

-$20 Gift Certificate to 7 Kids College Fund




Color Me Creative Challenge Group

I used an adorable card template from The Cutting Cafe.  It is Regina's Route 66 HERE

Here is our inspiration photo

This is my card.  I used this adorable stamp from Paper Makeup Stamps.  Her name is Ashley.




COPIC Recipe
Brunette Hair: E-09, 55, 57, 59
Skin: E-11, 50, 53  R-20
Shirt & Pants: Y-19, 38  YR-09, 15, 68  E-07
Snail: E-31, 55  YG-03, 67

Paper: All My Heart, Mooches (Life Is Beautiful-Sassafras), Back to the Future (Serendipity Robotics-Sassafras
Stamps: Ashlie Fairy, Sending you a little Snail mail (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Template: The Cutting Cafe
Ink: Memento, Copics
Extras: Prima Flower, Teresa Collins-journaling, The Ribbon Boutique
I created this project using Glue Dots!


Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. This is adorable Jenn.. I love the shape of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I ever get a cricut, you can bet I'm going to cut out a ton of these shapes! It's my fav...and this Fairy is one of my faves too! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Jenn! Fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Card Jenn, Your colouring in particularly of the girls hair is fabulous. Like Bekky I love that Shaped Card from Regina too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh jenn this is outstanding...wow what a awesome way to use the shaped card....and your coloring is just perfect...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute, Jenn! Love how you colored her hair (and the rest of her)! Great card template, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome...your coloring is fantastic!! And love that shape too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It turned out beautifully! Please next time make sure to follow the iCopic challenge rules (mention and link to our challenge) as you are ineligible for this weeks prize. You totally rocked the iCopic challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    iCopic DT Leader
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work with this delightful image!! What a precious card, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card...so beautifully done and I LOVE the shape!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the shape you used today Jenn. Your card looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenn...super cute card! I think you did quite a wonderful job representing brunettes everywhere! =) And I just love the shape of your card also...we live right here near the famous Route 66 so that shape is all around here and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable Jenn! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the shape of the card! I found you at The Outlawz Follow Me Forum and am so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how this turned out--so neat to use the sign!! your coloring is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute Jenn. I love the shape of the card done in a road sign. Your colouring is awesome and she is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Amazing coloring! Especially for just winging it! I love this card, I may have to CASE it! Just perfect for my tween niece.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis