Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Surfs Up!!

Today I have a card featuring a few of my favorites. First it is SUMMER!!! I am now into making my cards as summery as possible. I love the ocean and the water...being that I am landlocked in CO! So, I have an awesome card base from The Cutting Cafe. I also used a digital stamp from TCC. Find this fun summery template and digital stamp set HERE. Next I had to feature the adorable stamp from my new team Hambo. Can't go wrong with a "Surfer Pig". You can find him and a lot of other fun stamps HERE. Over on the "Hambo Hoedown" blog. We are doing another fun challenge. Monica and Tim have the best challenges.  Everyone kind of "wins".... You can enter by using any Hambo image. But once you are in you get a new digi after every week you enter. How fun is that??? Please pop on over an check out the blog HERE!

Paper:  Teresa Collins
Stamp: Hambo- Surfer Pig
Template & Digital Stamp: The Cutting Cafe
Extras: Copics, ribbon, twine, acrylic dot.


Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. OMGoodness!!!! This one will keep me smiling all day long! TOO, TOO CUTE!!!! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable design with this surfing pig! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like pigs that fly, I would love to see a surfing pig in real life. Your card is so cute it makes it easy to imagine. The perfect Summer Card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Jenn! That pig would sure be at home down here where we are currently having enormous winter waves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love the colors you did him in.

    :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO CUTE, Jenn!! I love the surfboard shaped card...how clever! And the surfing pig is awesome, as is your coloring on him!! Everything on this card is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!!!! This card is hilariously cute! It made me smile at the end of a loooooooooong day! What a cute little image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great card!! Love you shapes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. everyone is rocking this shaped card...I am loving this...awesome girl...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your summery card from The Cutting Cafe - makes me smile whilst it is raining here in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your shaped cards! This one is so fun and the twine looks super~!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenn, I love all of your cards and projects. Your coloring is superb.

    I found you at The Outlawz Follow Me forum and I am now following you. I am also following your challenge blog and I have your badge on my blog page. I hope you will visit me at my blog, Tickell Expressions.

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis