Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Surfs Up!!

Today I have a card featuring a few of my favorites. First it is SUMMER!!! I am now into making my cards as summery as possible. I love the ocean and the water...being that I am landlocked in CO! So, I have an awesome card base from The Cutting Cafe. I also used a digital stamp from TCC. Find this fun summery template and digital stamp set HERE. Next I had to feature the adorable stamp from my new team Hambo. Can't go wrong with a "Surfer Pig". You can find him and a lot of other fun stamps HERE. Over on the "Hambo Hoedown" blog. We are doing another fun challenge. Monica and Tim have the best challenges.  Everyone kind of "wins".... You can enter by using any Hambo image. But once you are in you get a new digi after every week you enter. How fun is that??? Please pop on over an check out the blog HERE!

Paper:  Teresa Collins
Stamp: Hambo- Surfer Pig
Template & Digital Stamp: The Cutting Cafe
Extras: Copics, ribbon, twine, acrylic dot.


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis