Monday, March 14, 2011

Paper Cupcake-Magical Mondays: Monochromatic

Good Morning/Afternoon-depending what time zone you are in!  I am LATE on my post today...I had a busy week/weekend.  Last week my sister came in from FL for my Dad's 60th.  We had too much fun.  So, needless to say I have a mound of laundry and tons of catching up on my blog.  Thanks for understanding the lack of posts last week. 

I am so excited to announce that I have been choosen as one of the DT members at Paper Cupcakes.  I really love Nina's Digis.  They are very unique and she also has some really great childrens images too. 

It is Magical Monday Challenge over at the Paper Cupcake blog: There's Magic In The Air.  So please come and visit...maybe even play along.  It is Monochromatic....I love this one!  The prize is two digis from the Paper Cupcake store.  Can't beat that! 


Here is my Monochromatic Friend card:
Thanks for visiting!

Paper: DCWV
Digi: Shamrock Latte
Sentiment: google
Extras: Ribbon, Prima Flower, Pearl

Challenges I have entered:
shellysimagesblog-St Patties or Something Green
alyssundaychallenge-Anything Goes
lilredwagon-St. Patricks Day Green
pennyschallenges-Green
ecpchallenges- Green
stampinsanity-Holy Guacamole
pattiescreationschallenge-Go Green
deliciousdoodleschallenge-St Patricks Day Green
stampinroyalty-St Patricks Green
allsortschallenge-Luck of the Irish


Photobucket



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis