Monday, March 14, 2011

Paper Cupcake-Magical Mondays: Monochromatic

Good Morning/Afternoon-depending what time zone you are in!  I am LATE on my post today...I had a busy week/weekend.  Last week my sister came in from FL for my Dad's 60th.  We had too much fun.  So, needless to say I have a mound of laundry and tons of catching up on my blog.  Thanks for understanding the lack of posts last week. 

I am so excited to announce that I have been choosen as one of the DT members at Paper Cupcakes.  I really love Nina's Digis.  They are very unique and she also has some really great childrens images too. 

It is Magical Monday Challenge over at the Paper Cupcake blog: There's Magic In The Air.  So please come and visit...maybe even play along.  It is Monochromatic....I love this one!  The prize is two digis from the Paper Cupcake store.  Can't beat that! 


Here is my Monochromatic Friend card:
Thanks for visiting!

Paper: DCWV
Digi: Shamrock Latte
Sentiment: google
Extras: Ribbon, Prima Flower, Pearl

Challenges I have entered:
shellysimagesblog-St Patties or Something Green
alyssundaychallenge-Anything Goes
lilredwagon-St. Patricks Day Green
pennyschallenges-Green
ecpchallenges- Green
stampinsanity-Holy Guacamole
pattiescreationschallenge-Go Green
deliciousdoodleschallenge-St Patricks Day Green
stampinroyalty-St Patricks Green
allsortschallenge-Luck of the Irish


Photobucket



22 comments:

  1. congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. :)
    Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute Jenn!! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work!!! Lovely to see your cards at Delicious Doodles Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI,

    Great card, i love the green. Thank you for joining us at Little Claire.

    missyb x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous Monochromatic and St Patricks Day card. Your PP's work so well together and I love the lace at the top of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn - what a grea timage you have chosen! I guess great minds think alike - HA! I love the polka dot paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the team Jenn. Your blog is just adorable with great colors and cute images. Love the card you've made for this week with the shamrock in the cup. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all that green! So cute.
    Congrats on the DT spot. GREAT!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!! What fun, sounds like you have a wonderful weekend too!! Can't wait to work with you some more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your DT stint :)
    Love your card... coffee and shamrock.. looks good, wonder what flavour it may add to my favourite drink :)

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sew many cards challenges this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenn - I love all the green on your creation!
    Well Done!
    Thanks for playing in our 'Go Green' challenge!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! it's not easy to pull of an entirely green card, but you not only did it, but you made it look incredible too! Great card! Thanks for playing this weeks Sampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great collection of greens. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome to the DT team.....and your are so right about Nina's images....I just love em.....
    Your card is so adorable....love it..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love monochromatic cards and yours is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome to the DT at PCC's...looking forward to working with you and seeing your creations. It seems a lot of us, myself included love greens and yours is so lovely with all of your layers. Great use of the image and LO. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card Jenn, love the sentiment! Great fun!

    Thanks for playing along with our 'Something Green' challenge over at Delicious Doodles.

    Keryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw this is lovely, great card, thanks for joining us at paper play this time, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jenn,
    What a cute card! I like how you used our theme and I also love the image too. Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just fabulous Jenn. And what a great idea. I generally search and search for the perfect occasion sentiment. I love how you used a somewhat generic sentiment and then brought the occasion in with the image. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a fabulous card, I love it :o)

    thanks very much for entering my Irish theme this week at Allsorts

    hugs

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jenn, welcome aboard the Paper Cupcakes DT! I just love your monochromatic card and what a wonderful sentiment as well! Love your overall design here and all the mix of papers, just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis