Wednesday, March 9, 2011

BBD Lil Bud

Good Morning! If you havn't made it to the Party Time Tuesdays Blog...We are having March Madness...and there are lots of fun prizes to be won. Hope to see you there!
Today I have this adorable little Baby Bud. Her name is LIL BUD. She is one of the many cute creations that can be found at Baby Bud Designs.  Our challenge this month is Ribbons and Bows.  Hope you can join in the fun! 

Paper: K& Co
Digi: Lil Bud-Baby Bud Designs
Extras: Prima Flowers, Rhinstones, ribbon, thread

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This BBD is too cute! I love it! Great card! I might have to join in with you guys as I love me some ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensational card Jenn! LOVE all those wonderful flowers. Such pretty colors.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute...I love the colours you chose and the added stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, Jenn, this is just darling!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn...love your card! The sewing on there is just so cute and what a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little bud is very cute Jenn. I like the colours you chose to use

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bright colors and fun blossoms!! Awesome work with this little bud, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis